(as of Jan 22,2020 02:47:01 UTC – Details)
Overcoming the Never-Enough Mentality to Experience True Kingdom Abundance
In this eye-opening six-week study, bestselling author, pastor and entrepreneur Kris Vallotton mines the Scriptures, revealing what the Bible really says about money, poverty, riches and wealth.
Whether you are studying on your own or with a small group, Bible study or church class, this workbook will help you
· cultivate a mindset of biblical abundance–no matter your circumstances
· break the stronghold of poverty
· unmask the evils of poverty and the deception of riches
· uncover the beautiful mysteries of Kingdom wealth
· unlock your legacy to release prosperity into the lives of your children and your children’s children
· and more!
When you live from a place of true Kingdom abundance, you can–and will–experience the wealth of heaven in every area of your life.
· daily meditations and Scripture readings
· bonus reading material
· thought-provoking questions to take you deeper
· practical, concrete life applications
· video guides
· and more
"The powerful message of Kingdom wealth that Kris lays out will bring transformation to individuals, communities and even entire nations."–Christine Caine, founder, A21 and Propel
"Practical yet profound."–Bill Johnson, senior leader, Bethel Church, Redding, California
Kris Vallotton is a leader at Bethel Church in Redding, California, where he oversees the financial well-being of their network of ministries. The author of more than fourteen books, Kris is also a successful entrepreneur, and he works regularly with government and business leaders around the world, teaching and guiding them. He and his wife, Kathy, live in Redding. Find out more at krisvallotton.com.