(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Overcoming the Never-Enough Mentality to Experience True Kingdom Abundance
In this eye-opening six-week study, bestselling author, pastor and entrepreneur Kris Vallotton mines the Scriptures, revealing what the Bible really says about money, poverty, riches and wealth.
Ideal for facilitating small groups, Bible studies and church classes, this leader’s guide equips you with everything you need to conduct a successful study and help your group
· cultivate a mindset of biblical abundance–no matter your circumstances
· break the stronghold of poverty
· unmask the evils of poverty and the deception of riches
· uncover the beautiful mysteries of Kingdom wealth
· unlock your legacy to release prosperity into the lives of your children and your children’s children
· and more
When you live from a place of true Kingdom abundance, you can–and will–experience the wealth of heaven in every area of your life.
Leader’s Guide Features:
· agenda for each session
· prayer focus for each session
· group discussion questions
· immediate application teaching
· video takeaways
· quick reference outline for each chapter
"The powerful message of Kingdom wealth that Kris lays out will bring transformation to individuals, communities and even entire nations."–Christine Caine, founder, A21 and Propel
"Practical yet profound."–Bill Johnson, senior leader, Bethel Church, Redding, California
Kris Vallotton is a leader at Bethel Church in Redding, California, where he oversees the financial well-being of their network of ministries. The author of more than fourteen books, Kris is also a successful entrepreneur, and he works regularly with government and business leaders around the world, teaching and guiding them. He and his wife, Kathy, live in Redding. Find out more at krisvallotton.com.